Here's a gift of time! The "Engagement Experts" have sifted through a lot of great content to bring you several lists of the best of the best. Enjoy!
TOP 10 COACHING TIPS
- Consider, if you could change one thing (within your control), what would it be?
- Schedule one day a month for personal evaluation, reflection, and refocusing.
- Whenever you set a goal, speak it to a trusted ally who will "own" it with you.
- Each quarter ask one colleague for honest feedback on your strengths & weaknesses.
- Take a new assessment to uncover new strengths and talents not being utilized.
- When brainstorming options, create twice as many as you think you need.
- Use every "failure" as a learning experience to reshape and redefine your goal.
- Be curious about others--ask questions and then listen without interruption.
- Ask yourself what beliefs lie behind your actions...and be willing to change the ones that no longer serve you.
- Create a personal mission statement for a compelling sense of purpose.
TOP 10 E-COURAGEMENT BLOG POSTS (click on the ones you'd like to read)
- Make it Personal
- The Hardest Word
- You Can Slow it Down
- Simple and Difficult
- Done is Better Than Perfect
- Think About Your Thinking
- Wisdom to Know the Difference
- Aware and Receptive
- Follow Through
TOP 10 Reasons to Book Rich (to speak at your next event)
This is so good, it gets its own page! Click here.