When you're deciding whether to invest in a partnership with EXTRAordinary! Inc., it's only right to know first-hand the experience other companies have had with us. Here is a cross-section of comments we have received over the years that speak to the value we bring to our clients every day!
- “I appreciate how Rich ‘gets it’—he is understanding of our company’s needs and delivers results with accuracy that is surprising and refreshing.” ~ Jennifer Shoffner, VP of HR, Liberty Hardware Manufacturing Company
- "I have trusted EXTRAordinary! Inc. with our organization's most valuable asset--our people. He has proven worthy of my trust." ~Ben Nichols, B/E Aerospace
- "These sessions were a great success. Your delivery and method of engagement were very effective in cracking some tough exteriors. I saw some definite buy-in and signs of growth in some of our most pessimistic people. Thanks!" ~Aaron D. Huston, Kaizen Coordinator, John Deere-Hitachi Const. Mach. Corp
- “Results. That's what we got! Over 200 stores are now equipped thanks to EXTRAordinary! Inc. ~ Mark Bumgarner, Window World, Inc.
- “I took your presentation class this past fall and I’m still convinced it was one of the best courses I have ever taken over the course of my professional career. I know many of my co-workers feel the same way.” ~Matt Waterman, Director of Marketing - Hanesbrands, Inc
- "EXTRAordinary! Inc. helped equip my managers to successfully lead and support our growth." ~Mary Cloninger, Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates
- "The results and changes for my team have become evident much sooner than I expected." ~Paolo Chiappina, Hanesbrands
- “Success! That’s how I’d describe working with Rich Schlentz. He delivered a keynote presentation that had the audience laughing and crying. Rich speaks with both emotion and logic, engaging the heart and minds of everyone in the room. ‘The Engagement Experts’ is more than a tag line for EXTRAordinary! Inc., it’s who they are. Thanks to Rich, our event was memorable and impactful.” ~Paul Jeffrey, President Wesley Long and the Regional Cancer Center, Cone Health
- “Rich Schlentz is an outstanding motivator and public speaker. Not only were we energized and entertained by the personal and funny nature of Rich’s presentation, but most importantly, he made us feel that we truly had the power within ourselves to make positive changes…I wish I had Rich at my side when I have to present bad news as well as good!” ~Janet Bichsel, Director of Human Resources, Eagle Physicians and Associates, P.A.
- “Thank you so much for your delightful - informative and fun session! I thought your breakout session was the best part of the meeting! I look forward to the possibility of working with you again.” ~Linda Wooten, Practice Manager, Salem Family Practice
- "Rich connects with his audience as if he has known them all his life. Drawing on past experiences, he tells his story, yet it is not uniquely his story. I found myself drawn into his world and for a short time became a part of it. Thank you." ~Chris Lariscy, Eastern Region Leadership Training for Youth
- “Thanks to Rich, our nursing and nursing support staff recognition event was a huge success. He took the time to get to know our organization so he could speak our language and connect to our interests. It was more like an intimate conversation than a keynote address. Rich genuinely connected with everyone in the audience and I have heard numerous positive comments about his remarks. Working with Rich is like hiring a partner more than a speaker. He delivers results!” ~Noel F. Burt, Ph.D., Executive VP of Administrative Services and Chief HR Officer, Cone Health, Greensboro, NC.
- "I have seen tremendous progress in the finance department from the EXTRAordinary! Inc. coaching process. I’ve observed more involvement and initiative being cultivated in my team's direct reports. They’ve reduced their work hours while multiplying their leadership. I couldn't be more pleased." ~Gary Fotia, Controller, B/E Aerospace, Winston-Salem, NC
- “EXTRAordinary! Inc. coaching has been a valuable experience. Their insight, advice, and encouragement were essential in advancing my career. Through consistent re-training of thought processes and beliefs, I have learned how to best brand myself by maximizing the knowledge, skills, and abilities I possess. I am a more effective manager and my company is reaping the benefits from investing in me.” ~Rosanna Hale, Manager, Hanesbrands, Winston-Salem, NC